Dell Recruitment 2020 – Dell Technologies is scheduled to hire a technical staff member for Bachelors / Masters / PhD graduates in the Bangalore office. Detailed eligibility criteria and application procedures are given below.
Eligible candidates may also apply:
Dell Recruitment 2020 Specification:
|Practical responsibility, practical role||Technical staff member|
|Ability||Bachelor / Masters / Ph.D.|
|Place of work||Bangalore|
|due date||As soon as possible|
- Education: pursuing a Bachelor's, Master's or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent
- Coursework (in some) follows: algorithms, data structures, storage and / or
- Operating System, Computer Architecture, Machine Learning, Compilers, Networking, Distributed Systems, Analytics, Web Development
- Knowledge in one or more programming languages: C, C ++, Java, or Go programming
- Knowledge in Python, Perl, Shell, or other scripting languages
- Knowledge in Flex, HCI, Wire Frames, Mockups
- School and / or industry projects that include significant design and development
- Experience developing client server or distributed, multitasking applications
- Experience creating user space and kernel modules
- Exhibition of SaaS or FAS, Modeling / Optimization Techniques
- The previous internship experience is a plus
- Ability to work independently
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Knowledge of availability / fault domains
- Knowledge of ML / Heuristics analysis
- Container Technologies Exhibition – Container Orchestrator (Kubernetes, Mesos, Docker Mode) is a Collection
- Cloud based service experience, microservices cloud computing class or similar experience
- Knowledge of NoSQL technologies (such as Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, etc.) and / or search-based data stores and libraries (Lawson, Solar, etc.).
- The desire to contribute to open source projects is a plus
Role and Responsibilities of the Job:
- As a new graduate in VMware, you will create innovative solutions and solve complex problems.
- You will find meaningful, big picture projects and Springboard ownership in an effective career. At VMware, you will plunge into all aspects of the culture with our innovative and collaborative approach, and ensure that you get the full experience of VMware.
- You will interact with industry-minded leaders at one of our world-class campuses and enjoy networking, community service, and career development events.
How to Apply for Dell Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online as soon as possible through the link below.
For more details and to apply: Click here