Grama sachivalayam.ap.gov.in: AP Grama Sachivalayam Application 2020 Launched Online Application For 16207 Grama sachivalayam.ap.gov.in posts.
The much-awaited AP Grama Sachivalayam 2020 job notification is now out. AP Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Commissioner Girija Shankar released the official AP Grama Sachivalayam notification for the year 2020 and states that there are vacancies for 16207 grama /ward sachivalayam jobs ap positions this year.
Table of Contents
The vacancies had been over 1 lakh in the previous year. These vacancies, however, cover a whole range of job posts that you can choose to work for the Andhra Pradesh government based on your eligibility.
The job positions mentioned this year by Grama Sachivalayam are Village Surveyor, Village Horticulture Assistant, Animal Husbandry Assistant, Village Fisheries Assistant, Grama Mahila Samrakshana Karyadarshi, Ward Sachivalayam, Secretary of Ward Amenities, Secretary of Ward Education & Data Processing, etc …
Candidates interested in the Grama Sachivalayam ap gov jobs may apply for the job on the official link. The applicants ‘ age range should be 18-35 as at 1 August 2019, and the salary structure for these posts will range from Rs.5000 to Rs.15000.
grama sachivalayam 2020 Latest Updates
31 January 2020: On 31 January 2020, the AP Grama Sachivalayam had completed its registration for various posts. The Fee Payment was extended until February 7th, 2020. The last application date had also been extended to 7 February 2020.
22nd January 2020: there are only a few more days left to apply for various posts for the Grama Sachivalayam AP. So, interested candidates can apply soon.
10 January 2020: AP Sachivalayam Notification for Ward / Grama 2020 has been issued for various posts, applicants may apply by 31 January 2020 or before.
AP Grama Sachivalayam 2020 Overview
|Name Of The Posts||AP Grama Sachivalayam And AP Ward Sachivalayam Posts|
|Conducting Authority||AP State Government|
|Job Location||All Over AP|
|No. Of Vacancies||16207|
|Age Limit||18 To 35 Years|
|Pay Scale||5000 To 15000 INR|
|Selection Process||Written Exam And Interview|
AP Grama Sachivalayam ap gov in Application Fee Details:
- For General Category Candidates – INR 200 For ST,
- SC, BC, Ex-Servicemen Candidates – INR 200
- Candidates not local to Andhra Pradesh will be charged an additional fee of Rs.100/-
AP Grama Sachivalayam 2020 Important Dates
|Sachivalayam Notification Release Date||10th January 2020|
|Starting Date To Apply||11th January 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||31st January 2020|
|Exam Dates||Available Soon|
|Admit Card Release Date||Available Soon|
|Answer Key Release Date||Available Soon|
|Merit List / Results Release Date||Available Soon|
|Joining Date||Available Soon|
AP Sachivalayam Vacancy Details
As already stated above, the total number of vacant posts available for this exam is around 16207 and below is an overall breakdown of some of these posts:
|Name Of The Posts||No. Of Vacancies|
|Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V)||61|
|Engineering Assistant (Grade-II)||1134|
|Panchayat Secretary (Gr-VI) Digital Assistant||1122|
|Village Sericulture Assistant||43|
|Village Fisheries Assistant||69|
|Mahila Police And Women & Child Welfare Assistant (For Females)||648|
|Village Revenue Officer (VRO) Grade-II||246|
|Animal Husbandry Assistant||6858|
|Village Horticulture Assistant||1782|
|Welfare And Education Assistant||97|
|Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II)||536|
|Village Surveyor (Grade-III)||1255|
AP Ward Sachivalayalam 2020 Vacancy details
|Name Of The Post||No. Of Vacancies|
|Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary||100|
|Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II)||844|
|Ward Welfare & Development Secretary (Grade-II)||213|
|Ward Administrative Secretary||105|
|Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II)||371|
|Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II)||513|
Candidates can also check the complete official details about each of these posts on the official website by clicking on the tab that says “notifications”, or directly go to that page by clicking on this link.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Apply
- Go to gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
- Look for the section that says “One Time Profile Registration (OTPR)” and click “click here” on the button below.
- You’ll then be navigated to a new tab where you’ll find a form to fill out.
- You will have to enter details such as applicant’s name, date of birth, gender, Aadhar number, mobile number.
- Then paste your passport size photograph, the size below the photograph, on a white paper and scan this photo in such a way that your sign is also visible below it.
- This scanned image should be no more than 50 kb in size. The height of the photograph should be 4.5 cm, the width should be 3.5 cm and the signature should be 1.5 cm, the width should be 3.5 cm.
- Upload this by hitting the “choose file” button after your image has been scanned.
- Click the “upload” button at the bottom of the page after doing those steps.
- Candidates should not postpone application for the Grama Sachivalayam posts as it hardly takes 10 minutes and also because the registration for the exam will only be valid from 11 January 2020 to 31 January 2020 and you will not be able to apply for those posts after 31 January.
- On the same official portal, candidates can also go through the details concerning the examination syllabus, selection procedure, examination mode, etc.
gramasachivalayam AP Important Links
|AP Grama Sachivalayam 2020 Notification (RURAL)|
|AP Ward Sachivalayam 2020 Notification (URBAN)|
|AP Grama / Ward OTPR|
AP Grama Sachivalayam 2020:Faq’s
What is the Grama Sachivalayam Exams application fee?
Application fee is Rs.200/- for students in the general category as well as others (ST, SC, BC, Ex-servicemen). Candidates who are not local to Andhra Pradesh will be charged extra Rs.100/-
What is the exam fee?
The exam is Rs.200/-for students of a general category. There is no examination fee payable for others (ST, SC, BC, Ex-servicemen).
When is the exam to be carried out?
AP Grama Sachivalayam has not yet issued an official notification for the exam date.
What are the criteria for selection?
The selection process for these job posts involves a written examination and/or an interview.